DICE Cog Splined 3/32 Single Speed CroMo 15T BLACK
Our cassette-type cogs are designed to fit on standard Shimano compatible freehub bodies. These cogs have a tall tooth profile that is essential for preventing chain skip from the extra torque a singlespeed drivetrain encounters. In addition to being a stellar Single Speed cog, the cog base width (where it contacts the freehub body) is 4.35mm, so you can stack a few of them up and use a 9-speed shifter for a simplified multi-speed drivetrain. This width also prevents it from ruining the freehub body as a result of digging grooves into it like skinny stamped cogs have a tendency to do.
DICE cogs are machined from SCM415 CroMoly steel, then heat-treated for toughness and chrome-plated for surface hardening and enhanced chain lubricity. Our cogs will work with 6-9-speed 3/32" chains, although we recommend the inherently updated quality of an 8 or 9 speed chain. They are also available in every increment from 13-22t, so you can select that perfect gear.
What makes our new Dice singlespeed splined cogs special?
1) CNC machined, hardened tool steel for one. These things will *last*
2) Deeper cut teeth hold chains better for singlespeed stomping
3) An extra wide base means less damage to freehub bodies
4) our "dual-rider" design means that you can flip the cog over when it starts to wear and get nearly twice the life from them!
5) Available in 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22T
|Brand||DICE Parts Co.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dirt Works Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.